________________________________________

SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

DATE: Wednesday, June 28th; 2pm, EDT

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

________________________________________




Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Overheard in the Forums on 6/11/2010

Overheard in the ForumsOne of my favorite parts of a Sneak Attack is when a "victim" comes by our discussion thread to say hello, all excited.  For instance, Linda Lewis (whose shop Creative Artworks we had Attacked the night before) : "Thank you all very much for the "Sneak Attack" and some nice sales! What a nice way to welcome newbies. I'm still glowing. I'm sorry I couldn't be here to talk with everyone. I'll try to do my part; when the time comes I can welcome someone else. In the meantime, I'll make it a point to check out your shops. Thanks for making my evening."

--Annette


5 comments:

  1. I always love reading the reactions. Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annette,

    It continues to amaze me how supportive my fellow Etsians are! Thank you very much for the nice mention of my shop. I appreciate it more than I can say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad that we could make a new shop feel welcome. I look forward to seeing Creative Artworks in the forums!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such great feedback - thanks for sharing Stock

    ReplyDelete
  5. And that's why I love this Handmade Movement!

    ReplyDelete