________________________________________

SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

DATE: Wednesday, June 28th; 2pm, EDT

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

________________________________________




Friday, June 4, 2010

Overheard in the Forums on 6/3/2010

Overheard in the Forums

In the midst of yesterday's delightful Sneak Attack, a familiar face appeared in the crowd and had this to say: "Okay, I am gonna stop perusing without participation. What's up everyone? I am one of the shops you performed your SNEAK on several weeks ago [Monday May 17]. As you can see by my shop, my business has picked up considerably, and now I am a hooked SNEAKer!"--Deneen Robinson, owner of Emma's Destiny.

--Annette

.

.

13 comments:

  1. This made my heart swoon to read!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Special thanks to TheArtOfJoy.etsy.com for the custom hand-up-to-ear graphic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so great! I love it! I was once a Sneak Attack 'victim' and was hooked the very night that it happened to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post AND graphic! (Many thanks to Annette for stepping in to do this feature and to Joy [TheArtOfJoy.etsy.com] for creating this perfect graphic in no time at all.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Annette and everyone else. The graphic is great. I am so stoked by this group. The Handmade Movement is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome Deneen!! Great Post Stocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow is right - what a wonderful result! We love to 'Pay It Forward' and love it when others do as well. Welcome to all past 'attackees'

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cool is this! A blog where we can post about how much we love Sneak Attacking new shops on etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much you all. This community has been just what I have been looking for to connect to etsy. I look forward to reading about your lives and the SNEAKS make my day. I have saved Paypal money just for the SNEAK.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How exciting! So glad you decided to speak up, Deneen. It's so motivating to hear from our 'victims'!!

    ReplyDelete