_____________________________________

NEXT SNEAK ATTACK!

DATE: Thursday, June 22nd; 2 pm, EDT

SHOP NAMES: To Be Announced

HOST: KraftyGrannysHome

Check out this thread and join us for the fun!

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

_____________________________________

Friday, June 4, 2010

Something's Coming...

west-side-storyCould it be? Yes, it could.
Something's coming, something good,
If I can wait!
Something's coming, I don't know what it is,
But it is
Gonna be great!

Big things are happening here at the Handmade Movement. Over a year and a half ago, we started sneaking in on new and undiscovered Etsy shops and going on shopping sprees- and we aren't about to stop.

We added Wordpress to the Handmade Movement web site last year, but until now we haven't put the effort in to making it really happen. But behind the scenes we've been pulling together a team of creative souls who are ready to turn this into something worth coming back to again and again. We're currently planning a number of blog features and will be rolling them out over the next two weeks. Is there something you'd like to see? Let us know in the comment section of this post.

Could be!
Who knows?
There's something due any day;
I will know right away,
Soon as it shows.
It may come cannonballing down through the sky,
Gleam in its eye,
Bright as a rose!

--Michael

7 comments:

  1. I'd love to read interviews of the attack victims or of the attackees. How did they learn their craft? Why do they do what they do?

    I also like tutorials on different materials or techniques.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still thinking, but I just want to say that this is sooo exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great start! The excitement is building! Like Joy I'm still thinking of what I want to see, but I'll let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Squeeeeeeee! I love your writings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this idea! I can't wait to see the new things coming in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd like to know more about people who sponsor attacks.....might also be a good draw to get more sponsors. So excited about all of this though!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait...this gloomy day in the northeast isn't so gloomy anymore...:-)!

    ReplyDelete