_____________________________________

NEXT SNEAK ATTACK!

DATE: Thursday, June 22nd; 2 pm, EDT

SHOP NAMES: To Be Announced

HOST: KraftyGrannysHome

Check out this thread and join us for the fun!

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

_____________________________________

Saturday, June 12, 2010

What makes a sponsor

I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Sandi. My new role in the world of 'Sneak Attacks' is to tell you about our sponsors. I've been a sponsor a few times, and I have to tell you it is so much fun to be able to keep a secret for a whole day LOL.

What kind of secret? Why, who the 'victims' are going to be during the 'attack'.

Why did I become a sponsor? I saw how much fun the past sponsors were having - knowing that they were going to introduce a new Etsy shop and help that shop with purchasing, tweeting, and letting everyone else find out what a treasure it is!

But, in addition to the fun, is the knowing that helping others is just the right thing to do! Being a sponsor is not about self promotion. It's about providing a way for a new Etsy shop to have their items noticed, hearted, and perhaps find their way into some one's home.

Til next time...

Sandi

8 comments:

  1. Hooray for Sandi! I'm looking forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Sandi, one of our most faithful sneakers and awesome blogger! So glad you are blogging for us here!
    -Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Sandi..Looking forward to some great blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicely done, Sandi!

    I'm sure your post will make people want to give sponsoring a shot - and all they have to do is send an Etsy convo to laruefashions.etsy.com for more info!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay Sandi! A very 'sneaky Sneaker' and great blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great choice for a sneaky blogger! Way to go Sandi! I can't wait to read your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for your wonderful comments - I love to write, and I'm so glad that Phipps has selected me for this feature!

    ReplyDelete