________________________________________

SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

DATE: Wednesday, June 28th; 2pm, EDT

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

________________________________________




Monday, August 30, 2010

Meet Beadsoul

We've met Lisa from Beadsoul before. She is sponsoring today's Sneak Attack that starts at 7pm tonite!

Like so many of us, it's sometimes a struggle to keep up. Lisa, is no exception. From taking care of a home, and family, working out of the home as a medical transcriptionist, and running an Etsy shop, at times, she felt that something had to give.

I have to say that the sneak attack group saved me from closing shop last summer. Due to my many irons in the fire, I felt I should just slowly fade away. I was just trolling the forums and found the SA thread. It was the first time I saw so many people working together to help others here. I felt a renewed enthusiasm to keep plugging away on Etsy. I love the idea of such a fun, wonderful surprise for a new or undiscovered shop!

And we are so glad that she did! Lisa's work is stunning, and uniquely yours! Check out this Sterling Pendant that can be personalized!


Be sure to find your perfect pendant at Lisa's shop and then come chat with us at our Sneak Attack thread!

2 comments:

  1. I love the pendent I was very suprised to see my name lol tap an H on there & we are good. all your work is beautiful

    ReplyDelete