________________________________________

SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

DATE: Wednesday, June 28th; 2pm, EDT

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

________________________________________




Monday, August 16, 2010

Meet Shell

Judy, better known as Shell from Just For The Shell Of It is the sponsor today of our Sneak Attack which starts at 4pm Etsy time!

Judy recently sponsored an attack and I was not able to show you some of her fabulous shell embellished treasure boxes. So here is one I'm sure you will love!


Not only does Judy make beautiful items but this particular one is a Sneak Attack support item - All money from the sale of this item will go toward supporting sneak attacks!

You too can be a Sneak Attack supporter! Come chat with us in our Sneak Attack thread, tweet about our upcoming attack, post on facebook or in a blog and most of all, have fun! See you there...

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Sandi! These little boxes are so fun to make...I just let my imagination run wild!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Judy's work! I can't tell you how many of her items are in my house, and various relatives homes!

    ReplyDelete