________________________________________

SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

DATE: Wednesday, June 28th; 2pm, EDT

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

________________________________________




Monday, September 27, 2010

Meet Castle and Stock

I love it when a brand new Sneaker sponsors a Sneak Attack! Tonite's attack is co-sponsored by Annette from Stock Annette and Beth from Castle Company We reveal our 'victims' at 7pm Etsy time.

We've met Annette before. Beth is brand new - she was a 'victim' back in the spring!

When asked as to why soap, Beth replied Luckily, my mother passed her craft gene down to me. During one visit, she gave me a handmade goat milk soap bar that she made. Once I tried it, I was hooked and I will always use handmade soap. It’s so gentle and soothing and kind to my skin. Beth will even gift wrap your soap!



Annette has been a frequent sponsor of our Sneak Attacks, and you know that she loves to knit baby hats. Well, Annette also knits scarves, and here is an original design. Made with Alpaca yarn, it's so light weight, but oh so warm as well!


Be sure to check out all of the items these two fabulous sneakers have in their shops and come chat with us in our Sneak Attack thread!

2 comments:

  1. Those soaps look awesome! I remember Sneak Attacking her. I think I should go browse her shop again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of these shops! Castle's soap is divine and Stock makes the cutest hats!

    ReplyDelete