_____________________________________

NEXT SNEAK ATTACK!

DATE: Thursday, June 22nd; 2 pm, EDT

SHOP NAMES: To Be Announced

HOST: KraftyGrannysHome

Check out this thread and join us for the fun!

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

_____________________________________

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Meet Stock

Annette of Stock Annette is hosting our Sneak Attack today at 2pm Etsy Time!

We've met Stock before, and I always want to know, how she makes her children's hats with the pompoms. I designed a two-peak baby hat, and then I was flipping through my Teach Yourself Visually Knitting Quick Tips and happened upon the section about how to make pom poms... and I gave it a try! I put up a little red-and-white striped hat and gave people the option of pom poms or not, and the pom poms were a hit.



Stock's knitted hats don't stay around very long - so you might want to order one for yourself!

And come chat with us in our Sneaker Thread!

1 comment:

  1. Well the Pom-poms always make everything look cuter!

    ReplyDelete