________________________________________

SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

DATE: Wednesday, June 28th; 2pm, EDT

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

________________________________________




Thursday, October 21, 2010

Meet Happy

May the Force Be With You!

Star Wars is the theme that Kirby, from Happy Hound Creative has picked for our sneak attack that happens at 5pm, Etsy time.

In light of recent sightings of bears in her area, I'm glad that Kirby has a place where she can be to watch them... I have a screened in porch on the back of my house that overlooks the "woods" - it's incredibly quiet and peaceful. It can be 100 degrees outside and my porch for some reason stays nice and cool. I could sit out there for hours. Hmmm maybe glassed in would be better :D

We've met Kirby before, and in looking through her shop for something related to 'bears', I couldn't find anything, however, in keeping with the theme she has chosen for today - how about Monsters!


Be sure to visit Kirby's shop and see what other delightful items she creates, and then come on over and chat with us in our Sneak Attack Thread.

4 comments: