________________________________________

SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

DATE: Wednesday, June 28th; 2pm, EDT

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

________________________________________




Monday, October 25, 2010

Meet Ritzy & Sandi

I'd like to introduce you to a brand new sponsor for our sneak attack! Meet Rita, from Ritzy's All Naturals

Nicknamed as Ritz or Ritzy as a child, (Rita's last name is actually a cracker brand ), Rita lives in Canada, and has lived in 35 towns! When I asked Rita what got her started with making lip balm, she said I started making lip balms several years ago when I started to react to commercial balms. I have a lip balm in every coat and purse I own!

Because I use lip balm myself all the time, and much prefer the natural ones, this one looks perfect (mmm, love honey).


Sandi from Sandi's Stash has been a sponsor before. Having started her shop as a way to sell her fabric stash, Sandi also has needlework and quilting books, macrame rings, and items that jewelry makers can use in their business.

I have so much fabric left over from projects, that I decided to fill sandwich bags and sell it in grab bag style. I ran across another shop that was doing that, but actually selling it as a PIF (pay it forward) for just the cost of listing an item, and then shipping. I thought - what a wonderful way to help others!

Rather than stuff a variety of fabric from different categories into one bag, Sandi has separated them out into project ideas, such as hearts, patriotic, Christmas, etc. What a great deal!


Be sure to check out Rita's and Sandi's shops and then come chat with us, in our Sneak Attack thread. You will have lots of fun, meet some great people, and be introduced to terrific new Etsy shops!

2 comments:

  1. Yumm, does Ritzy's lipbalm look awesome or WHAT? Thanks for hosting, Ritzy and Sandi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome write up Sandi! Welcome aboard, Ritzy!

    ReplyDelete