_____________________________________

NEXT SNEAK ATTACK!

DATE: Thursday, June 22nd; 2 pm, EDT

SHOP NAMES: To Be Announced

HOST: KraftyGrannysHome

Check out this thread and join us for the fun!

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

_____________________________________

Monday, November 15, 2010

Meet Unique and Handmade

Whoa - did you know that there's not much time left before you need to have all of your Christmas gifts? You are not one of those who shop on Christmas Eve, are you? We sure hope not.

One of our newest Sneakers, Sue from Unique Greetings has teamed up with Sandi from Handmade By Sandi to introduce you to some new Etsy shops that just might have what you are looking for!

And if you see something for yourself, well, you have been very good this year, right?

Says Sue about her paper craft I have been making cards, tags, and scrapbooking for a very long time. I've given boxes of cards for gifts to my sisters and daughters and they are always so happy with them that I decided to see if there was a place online where crafters are selling their wares. I came across Etsy on the web and opened a shop. It has been a lot of fun to see that other people love my cards as much as I love making them.

When I see all the beautiful papers out there, I just have to create!


I love the cards that Sue makes, you might want to mark some of them for later...


We've met Sandi before. A lover of all things crochet, she is always looking for new things to make. Crocheting is a way for me to relax in the evening after working on my Etsy shops and website, taking care of all of our animals including chickens, and cooking.

Crocheting doesn't only mean hats and scarves. How about wearing crocheted earrings!


Check out the shops of these very creative artists and then come chat with us in our Sneak Attack thread - you will have lots of fun and might even find some of those Christmas gifts you are looking for!

No comments:

Post a Comment