________________________________________

SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

DATE: Wednesday, June 28th; 2pm, EDT

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

________________________________________




Monday, November 1, 2010

Meet WMS

Are you experiencing cold weather already? Well, I have a suggestion that is sure to keep you warm. Come chat with us today, as we get ready for our Sneak Attack sponsored by Heather from Wine Maker's Sister

I recently asked Heather where she gets her inspiration for the items she has in her Etsy shop. I enjoy participating in swaps, and often I make a prototype as a swap gift. If I think it'll sell, I add it to the shop. I also participate in the PhatFiber Sampler box. We have themes for the sampler boxes each month. I love coming up with items for the shop that fit in the various themes.

I looked at Heather's shop this morning to see what 'new' goodies she has come up with and found this set of Glee Cards - featuring the quotations from Sue Sylvester. They are hysterical and will be a delight to anyone you send one of these cards to.


There are several collections of these new Glee cards in Heather's shop. Be sure to check them out! Then come chat with us in our Sneak Attack thread...

1 comment:

  1. WMS has so many goodies in her shop! I love browsing through all of her stamps!

    ReplyDelete