________________________________________

SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

DATE: Wednesday, June 28th; 2pm, EDT

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

________________________________________




Monday, February 28, 2011

Meet Ros

Today's Sneak Attack is being sponsored by Ros of Painted Memories by Ros, at 5pm, Etsy time!

Ros always selects some wonderful new Etsy shops for us to see and purchase from. And I'm sure you will find that true today.

I was just browsing through Ros's shop for something to show you, as Ros is an extremely talented painter, and she makes prints of those paintings for you to frame, or use as cards for those special occasions like birthdays, I love you, as well as others.

Know someone who is into vintage firetrucks? I just found a selection of cards in Ros's shop, that they will be delighted with. All made from original drawings.



Be sure to see the other fine art work that Ros has done, and then come chat with us in our Sneak Attack thread!

3 comments:

  1. Ros is the best! I purchased the whole set of Vintage Firetrucks cards last Christmas for my son in Denver who is a firefighter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sandi for the nice write up. You always do a fabulous job.
    Thanks Shell for your comments too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rosella is such a talented artist. Her graphic design skills are awesome too- I love the stickers I got for my shop from her!

    ReplyDelete