_____________________________________

NEXT SNEAK ATTACK!

DATE: Thursday, June 22nd; 2 pm, EDT

SHOP NAMES: To Be Announced

HOST: KraftyGrannysHome

Check out this thread and join us for the fun!

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

_____________________________________

Monday, April 18, 2011

Meet Snow

I LOVE it, when we have a brand new sponsor for our Sneak Attacks! Snow from Snow Berry Needle Arts is brand new, and creates Cross stitch, embroidery and felt needlework.

I recently asked Snow how she got the name for her shop: I have always been inspired by Mother Nature in both my stitching and my finishing...pieces that have a nature theme or incorporate elements of nature, remain my favorites. My business/shop name is actually a combination of two favorite things in nature... snowmen and strawberries (these are also two of my favorite things to stitch).

You are sure to find lots of items in Snow's shop created with strawberries! But what really caught my eye when I was browsing through her shop was this wonderful felted garden glove creation!


You are in for a treat when you visit Snow's shop. Be sure to find your favorite. Then come and chat with us at our Sneak Attack thread, as we get ready for today's attack at 5pm.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Snow for hosting today! I am excited to see what goodies you have found for us!

    ReplyDelete