_____________________________________

NEXT SNEAK ATTACK!

DATE: Thursday, June 22nd; 2 pm, EDT

SHOP NAMES: To Be Announced

HOST: KraftyGrannysHome

Check out this thread and join us for the fun!

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

_____________________________________

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Meet Summer

Recently, Summer from Summer Wilson 8 was a brand new sponsor at one of our Sneak Attacks. And she's back today to do it again! I love it when a new sponsor rolls up her sleeves and dives right in. Or in this case dances her way into the Sneak Attacks!

Yes, Summer teaches dance and when I asked her how she got her inspiration for the wonderful things she creates, she said: I get my inspiration from life. I am just a creative spirit and have found that crafting (and dance) are two of the best ways for me to express myself.

I was browsing through her shop to show you something that shows that inspiration from life, and found the following necklace. Graduation is right around the corner and Summer has caught just the right look for that special graduate!


See what other 'graduate' items Summer has created, and then come chat with us during our Sneak Attack thread! And our Sneak Attack starts at 2pm today, and will be lots of fun all day long!

1 comment: