________________________________________

SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

DATE: Wednesday, June 28th; 2pm, EDT

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

________________________________________




Monday, May 23, 2011

Meet Beadsoul

Lisa from Bead Soul will be sponsoring the Sneak Attack tonite at 5pm! Lisa mentioned that she would like to have a theme today. We love to have themes for our Sneak Attacks, cause then we can dress in a different avatar! Like all girls, we LOVE to play dress up!

According to Lisa: I was thinking of a theme- what about May flowers? I don't know about your parts of the country, but the April showers have gone on a bit long!

In keeping with the theme of flowers, I went to Lisa's shop to see what she had that would fit right in, and found this perfect necklace with glass flowers! And don't you just love the hugs and kisses too!



So today, come see us dressed in our 'finery'! You can find us at the Sneak Attack thread, all day. And just check back here at 5pm to find out who our latest 'victims' are! Fun to be had by all!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the sweet write-up! I am so happy to share 3 cool shops with everyone- yay Sneak Attacks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found out about "Sneak Attack!" What a great idea! I'm following on twitter and all ready to shop future "Sneak Attacks!!!"

    YEAH!
    Cosima
    My Scarlet Thread on Etsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might be baentig a dead horse, but thank you for posting this!

    ReplyDelete