________________________________________

SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

DATE: Wednesday, June 28th; 2pm, EDT

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

________________________________________




Thursday, May 26, 2011

Meet Engel and UU

You are in for a treat today. We have 2 sponsors for our Sneak Attack, and because both of them on are west coast time, our sneak attack will start at 3pm today!

Our sponsors are Engel (Linda) from Engel Felt and UU (Wendy) from UUendy and Friends

Linda is famous for her felted soaps - they are so great! I rarely use a pattern, and so my pieces are almost always one of a kind. I would go crazy if I had to make the same thing over and over!

For example, if you have a favorite college or sports team, Engel will make a special felted soap just for you!



And Wendy is our Time Kitty - she lets us know how many hours, minutes and even seconds it is until time for the 'Attack'!
When I asked Wendy why she makes 'play earrings' she said:
The earrings I sell here are because I couldn't find anything that was sturdy for my granddaughter. What isn't a gift becomes an item to sell. I can't keep all of this stuff!

Check out these adorable earrings...



hmm, I'm going to have to pick some for my two little granddaughters...

Be sure to check out all the delightful items in our sponsors' shops and then come chat with us in our Sneak Attack thread. We would love to have you join us!

1 comment:

  1. Love these sponsors- I know the shops they picked will rock!

    ReplyDelete