________________________________________

SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

DATE: Wednesday, June 28th; 2pm, EDT

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

________________________________________




Friday, May 13, 2011

Meet Ruby

Boy are you in for a treat! We have a brand new sneaker sponsoring our latest Sneak Attack! And it's not just a normal Sneak Attack either. We are having a WEEKEND ATTACK!

Our sponsor, Ruby from Ruby Tombstone lives in Australia, and is 14 hours ahead of us on Etsy time. Because of the time difference, and the fact that Ruby was soooo ready to sponsor - she decided to have a 'beaut' weekend attack!!

I recently asked Ruby what she does to relax.
I like to do craft as relaxation, and I also train for roller derby. I have a chronic pain condition, and I find that roller derby is a great way to get fit, have fun and to learn to see pain as nothing to fear.

I think I would FEAR the roller derby LOL

Check out these 'adorable' shoe clips!



Hmmm, I wonder if Ruby wears them when she skates in the roller derby....

The attack officially starts at 11am tomorrow morning - Saturday, but we are all having a ton of fun here at the Sneak Attack thread that will go on all today, tonite and all tomorrow too! So come and chat with us, pop in and out during the day, and look for the shop names to appear here at 11am tomorrow morning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment