________________________________________

SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

DATE: Wednesday, June 28th; 2pm, EDT

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

________________________________________




Thursday, June 2, 2011

Meet Castle

Our sponsor today is Beth from Castle Co. Beth's shop is devoted to handmade soap, and other than a few of the scents, all the soaps use natural ingredients.

Have you ever tried handmade soap? That's the only kind I use, and many of our team members feel the same way. The scents are delicious and the soap doesn't dry out your skin, like commercial soaps will.

Beth has been making handmade soaps for a couple of years, and just loves creating and testing new recipes.

Says Beth:
I love making handmade soap. My family and friends know me to be organized, analytical and hard working. They’re now also seeing the creative, crafty side of me when they use my handcrafted soaps. One friend, whose husband will now use only the soap I make, told me I would have made a great pioneer woman. I don’t know about that, but I feel like one for a moment when I make these basic soaps.

Beth has so many different scents for her soap, but I think I like this one the best. Not only is it a nice clean lemony scent, but it has a personality with the calendula petals in it.


See which is your favorite soap in Beth's shop and then come chat with us in our Sneak Attack thread as we get ready to surprise some new Etsy shops tonite at 7pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment