_____________________________________

NEXT SNEAK ATTACK!

DATE: Thursday, June 22nd; 2 pm, EDT

SHOP NAMES: To Be Announced

HOST: KraftyGrannysHome

Check out this thread and join us for the fun!

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

_____________________________________

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Meet LaBeq

One of our favorite sponsors is also our team leader, LaBeq is sponsoring the sneak attack at 6pm Etsy time. She always has a unique way of giving us clues to the new Etsy shops we are going to be surprising.

One time she sponsored an attack, she sang the clues via video. That really had us guessing!! What will she do today?

When I asked LaBeq how she came up with the name for her shop, she said:
La Beq is a name I've gone by online for quite a long time. I've even had a previous microbusiness using that name. It more or less comes from my various nicknames I've had, and from my mom singing Alouette and sticking my name into it (About halfway through the verse: "et la Beck, et la Beck, Aaaaaah, Alouette, gentille Alouette, Alouette, je te plumerai"). But I like spelling my name with a Q.

Knowing my obsession with earrings (among other things) I had to show you these bobbin lace earrings that LaBeq has made and incorporated beads into the stitching.


LaBeq has a number of other pretty bobbin lace earrings that you can see at her shop. And then come on over to our Sneak Attack thread, and have fun while we wait for 6pm to roll around to surprise the 'victims'!

No comments:

Post a Comment