_____________________________________

NEXT SNEAK ATTACK!

DATE: Thursday, June 22nd; 2 pm, EDT

SHOP NAMES: To Be Announced

HOST: KraftyGrannysHome

Check out this thread and join us for the fun!

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

_____________________________________

Monday, August 15, 2011

Meet Bead

Bead from Bead Soul is a frequent sponsor and always comes up with some delightful new Etsy shops for us to meet. And I'm sure that today will be no exception!

I recently asked Bead what new techniques or mediums she was interested in trying for her Etsy shop.

I really would love to try my hand at enameling and to get more confident in soldering/metalwork- taught myself some more metal arts recently and it was a blast!

And this is what she created - ah, I'll have to look into getting me a pair :D


See what else is new in Bead's shop and then come chat with us at our Sneak Attack thread as we get ready to surprise 2 new Etsy shops at 7pm Etsy time!

No comments:

Post a Comment