________________________________________

SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

DATE: Wednesday, June 28th; 2pm, EDT

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

________________________________________




Thursday, August 25, 2011

Meet Ros

Our sponsor today, Ros from Painted Memories by Ros, has always been there to help. Encouraging new Etsy shops by visiting, showering the shops with love and making purchases! Always being there for team members to share ideas :D

Ros is a wonderful artist, painting something that she loves, creating a print of it and making a greeting card. I asked Ros recently what new creation she would like to try. She mentioned that she wanted to try doing digital paintings. And this is the result...

I love old barns! Knowing this, my niece sent me several photos of old barns that she had come across and this was one of them. The colors were fabulous and I had just gotten my Cintiq Tablet and couldn't wait to try it out! The result was the first digital painting that I have done. This is an original digital watercolor painting using the Cintiq Wacom Tablet.



Find your favorite greeting card/painting at Ros' shop. I'll bet, like me, you love them so much, you will hate to part with them. And then come join us at our Sneak Attack thread for a great attack starting at 5:30pm Etsy time!

No comments:

Post a Comment