________________________________________

SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

DATE: Wednesday, June 28th; 2pm, EDT

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

________________________________________




Thursday, September 22, 2011

Meet yarns2dye4

I am so excited about today's sneak attack!

We have a brand new sponsor Courtney from yarns2dye4
We are starting our sneak attack early - at 4pm
Our sponsor has to be included with all our other fiber obsessed sneakers and she dyes her own yarn!

I asked Courtney about her yarn and her shop:
My yarn line is dedicated to my grandmother who passed away in April. The shop name, ShireKat Yarns, is actually a combination of her first and middle names (Shirley Kathleen) and was the username she came up with for her email account. In honor of her, I donate 10% of every sale to the Alzheimer's Foundation of America.

I was browsing through Courtney's shop and fell in love with this yarn!




Be sure to see all the yummy yarn in her shop and then come chat with us in our Sneak Attack thread as we get ready to surprise some new Etsy shops!

No comments:

Post a Comment