_____________________________________

SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

_____________________________________

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Meet LaRue

One of my friends, Lisa from LaRue Fashions is sponsoring our sneak attack tonite at 7pm.

Lisa is always there to help - whether it's new Etsy shop or our sneaker members. She's there with advice, offering suggestions about all kinds of things and generally offering well wishes as well as sharing lots of love!

And today is no exception - Lisa will be introducing us to some great new Etsy shops who are trying to get their business started in a positive way. We will be viewing their items, purchasing some, and sending lots of love their way!

I took a peek at Lisa's shop this morning as I was getting ready to write this post. She has come up with something I really enjoy using... Matchbook notepads. I love to use them as a thank you gift for my customers. And these are so cute!



See all the goodies that Lisa has in her shop and then come on over and have some fun chatting with us in our Sneak Attack thread, as we get ready to surprise some new shops at 7pm.

2 comments: