_____________________________________

NEXT SNEAK ATTACK!

DATE: Thursday, June 22nd; 2 pm, EDT

SHOP NAMES: To Be Announced

HOST: KraftyGrannysHome

Check out this thread and join us for the fun!

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

_____________________________________

Monday, October 17, 2011

Meet Stock

One of our 'Busy Bees' is sponsoring the sneak attack today. She is Stock of Stock Annette

Stock is always buzzing around helping other Etsy shops, tweeting, sending out reminder emails and so much more!

I recently asked her what's coming next to her shop:
I'm about to add a Cat Toys section to my shop (as soon as I can get my best friend Kevin's cats to cooperate for a photo shoot)

and we all know how cooperative cats are :D

While I was browsing Stock's shop to get ready to write this post - I found the neatest scarf - knitted in ropes! How cool is that...



See all the goodies that Stock creates and then come and chat with us, in our Sneak Attack thread, as we get ready to surprise some 'victims' at 7pm Etsy time!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the feature - I hope everyone enjoys the newbie shops I found for us to surprise tonight!

    ReplyDelete