_____________________________________

SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

_____________________________________

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Meet Wendy

Wendy, of UUendyandfriends, is sponsoring our sneak attack today at 6pm, Etsy time!

I recently asked her what got you started with your Etsy shop?

Wendy's reply was
The idea of making money off of my crafty habit. I started doing crafts 3 years ago at my desk at work because we were so slow. I was selling my items as I made them to the truck drivers and even had a display on the counter. That gave me the confidence to put my stuff "out there".

And Wendy is very successful at it! In keeping with the season - I just fell in love with these earrings!



Be sure to see all the adorable earrings and other items in Wendy's shop and then come chat with us in our Sneak Attack thread as we wait to see the 'victims' that Wendy has selected for our attack tonite!

1 comment: