_____________________________________

SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

_____________________________________

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Meet Yarns2Dye4

One of our newest members is sponsoring our sneak attack today at 4pm! I love it when new members have as much fun sponsoring as we 'older' veterans!

I asked Courtney, from yarns2dye4 How did you get started in the Sneak Attacks?

I got started with the sneak attacks through both WellCriated (who has hosted a few) and WineMakersSister who hosted a few weeks ago and is also a fellow member of the Phat Fiber Group...I love helping others

And it shows - Courtney is a member of April's Army on Etsy and regularly donate to raise money for their causes.

Did you know, you can sign up for a club at Courtney's shop to get monthly shipments of gorgeous yarns, a pattern and lots of other little goodies! I love this yarn, and boy if I could knit, I would love to get this in the mail!



Be sure to see all the monthly yarn in her shop and then come chat with us in our Sneak Attack thread as we get ready to be introduced to some new Etsy shops!

No comments:

Post a Comment