________________________________________

NEXT SNEAK ATTACK!

DATE: Wednesday, June 28th; 2 pm, EDT

SHOP NAMES: To Be Announced

HOST: xEsFunThings

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

________________________________________




Sunday, November 27, 2011

Meet Engel

One of our Handmade Movement members, who loves to travel around the world, is sponsoring our sneak attack today, at 7pm. Linda, who is the owner of Engelfelt, will bring her latest discoveries - new Etsy shops - and all the lovely items that those shop owners create.

A wonderful creator herself, of goodies that are felted, crocheted and knitted, Linda provides items to wear, use or give as gifts.

As many of us, with busy lives know, you have to find time to create. I asked Linda when she does her crocheting and knitting.
Whenever I am sitting, whether it be in the car , or in front of the tv, or in my back yard, I have something in my hands. I cannot just sit and do nothing! I know that many of us can relate to that!

And look at what Linda made while she was sitting :D


There are so many things to see in Linda's shop, you are sure to find your favorite! Then come share the fun with us at our Sneak Attack thread, as we get ready to meet Linda's latest victims!

2 comments: