SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

DATE: Thursday, June 22nd; 2pm, EDT

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

Monday, November 14, 2011

Meet Summer

One of our members, Summer from SummerWilson8 is sponsoring our sneak attack today at 5pm Etsy time.

Have you met Summer yet? She is a dance teacher and loves sharing her passion for dance.

I asked Summer what she does to relax:
. I dance to relax. I also like to garden and especially to craft. I am always thinking of new things to create.

Don't let Summer's name make you think that all she creates has to do with the summer season. (And by the way, I LOVE her name). She creates jewelry for every season. Now that we are fully into fall - you will really appreciate this fall necklace, which you can wear with almost everything!



Find your favorite season at Summer's shop and then come join us for our sneak attack at 5pm. You will be glad you did!

1 comment: