________________________________________

SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

DATE: Thursday, July 20th; 2pm, EDT

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

________________________________________


Monday, December 12, 2011

Meet Kristen and Lisa

Are you ready for great Christmas gift ideas? Well, you are sure to find some more today, when we get ready for our Sneak Attack that starts at 6pm Etsy time.

And we have another pair of co-sponsors, one a 'veteran' sponsor - Lisa from Bead Soul and a newby - Kristen from K5Art

I asked Kristen how she came to be a sneak attack member.
My store was a victim last month and what an awesome feeling to log in to my Etsy account and see all the fav's, convo's, and sales! It really encouraged me and made me feel great so I wanted to help do that to others too.

You will find that while not everyone in the sneak attack team has been a 'victim' our wanting to help others brought us together!

Kristen has a wide variety of 'goodies' for you to see in her shop - but as I'm obsessed with earrings - picked these out for you to see :D Love the way she uses scrabble tiles to make them!


Lisa has sponsored many sneak attacks. And we can always count on wonderful 'victims' to shop from! As I was browsing through Lisa's shop this morning, I found this wonderful bracelet - I'll bet you know someone who would love to have this come Christmas morning...


After you pick out what YOU want from these shops, come on over to our Sneak Attack thread to find out more about our upcoming 'victims'!

3 comments:

  1. This will be a fun sneak for sure- its also the next-to-last one of the year! You better come join us to feed your addiction!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the purple butterfly bracelet!!!!

    ReplyDelete