________________________________________

NEXT SNEAK ATTACK!

DATE: Thursday, July 20th; 2 pm, EDT

SHOP NAMES: To Be Announced

HOST: SayItWithBlooms

Check out this thread and join us for the fun!

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

________________________________________


Thursday, January 12, 2012

Meet Theresa

Another new sponsor - this is so much fun! Today's sponsor is Theresa from Krafty Granny's Home

I always like to ask our new sponsors what prompted them to join the Sneak Attack team and Theresa said:

When I got Sneaked Attacked it just thrilled me so much. After joining the Handmade Movement group, it was great sneaking and trying to figure out what shops it might be (like a game) and I love games. These are just the best group of people I feel like I've known them my entire life.

Aw Theresa, we feel the same way about you!

Theresa loves to sew as much as I do, and I couldn't wait to show you the neatest placemats she made with some of the music fabric from my stash shop. Isn't this just the cutest??



Today's sneak attack will start at 4pm Etsy time - and in the meantime, come chat with us in our Sneak Attack thread and play an anagram game as you try to guess the clues to the 'victims' we will meet at 4pm.

3 comments:

  1. I love the pocket for silverware, crayons, etc! So clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, creative, colorful! Can you imagine how cool the shops will be? Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Cute! Love the colors. Thanks for introducing us to Theresa! I love meeting fellow crafters/artisans

    ReplyDelete