________________________________________

NEXT SNEAK ATTACK!

DATE: Wednesday, June 28th; 2 pm, EDT

SHOP NAMES: To Be Announced

HOST: xEsFunThings

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

________________________________________




Thursday, January 19, 2012

Meet Virginia

Today's sneak attack is being sponsored by Virginia of Made By Hand

I love people who crochet as I do, it's a wonderful connection :D

Virginia says about her crocheting:

I've been crocheting since the third grade. Creativity runs in the family; our family tree contains artists, musicians, excellent cooks and caterers, and crafters of all sorts. In my own way, I'm just carrying on the family tradition!

In honor of Valentine's Day coming soon, Virginia has made this beautiful wine bottle cover complete with beads!



Check out all the other great crocheted items in Virginia's shop! And then come and chat with us at our Sneak Attack thread as we get ready for a fun sneak attack at 4pm Etsy time.

9 comments:

  1. Great write up Sandi, Virginia is a very talented crocheter love her shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't there a song called Meet Virginia? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great write up, great sponsor! Now that song is in my head, Stock! Looking forward to the cool shops to attack :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooo! I have one of these and it looked so pretty on the bottle of wine, that when I gave it to my BIL for Christmas, I made him give the bottle cover back! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, everybody -- it was a blast!
    And Rosella, that's so sweet (and funny) about the wine bottle bag!

    ....now let's see if I can post...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Success!!
      Next, I'll need a MadeByHand account... but not tonight... :)

      Delete
  6. I'm in the vortex -- help!!
    But first, let's try my new MadeByHand account...

    ReplyDelete