SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

DATE: Thursday, June 22nd; 2pm, EDT

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

Monday, February 27, 2012

Meet Kristen

Kristen, from K5Art, is our sponsor today for our sneak attack that starts at 4pm Etsy time.

Kristen has been a sponsor a few times, and I recently asked her where she gets her inspiration for her beautiful creations.

From the little things in life - from small random parts and games pieces to dandelions and rocks. When I don't feel inspired, I just log onto Etsy and see what new creative things I can find - that's what I love about this community!

And talk about inspiration... these adorable message in a bottle pendant charms are just perfect for that little gift - as a way to say I love you!



So much to choose from at Kristen's shop - pick your favorite item or two. And then come join us at our Sneak Attack thread as we get ready to surprise some new Etsy shops!

1 comment: