________________________________________

SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

DATE: Wednesday, June 28th; 2pm, EDT

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

________________________________________




Monday, February 13, 2012

Meet Theresa

Theresa from Krafty Granny's Home is sponsoring our sneak attack today at 4pm!

Theresa is relatively new to our sneak attack team, but she has lots of fun sponsoring, and creating treasuries featuring some of our 'victims'!

I recently asked Theresa where she got the idea for her shop name.

The name was tough I knew I like being crafty, so I went with a "K" instead of the "C" - Granny just because that is want I am, and Home because that is where the Heart is.

Her latest creation is one of these security blankets - what child do you know who would love this???



Be sure to check out the other great items that come from Theresa's store and then come join the fun at our sneak attack thread as we get ready to meet the latest 'victims' of hearting, carting and sharing love!

3 comments:

  1. I would like one of these in a grown-up size!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blankies! Theresa is also a great quilter...I know!

    ReplyDelete