_____________________________________

SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

_____________________________________

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Meet Anau

One of our newer team members Anau from OfaLahi is sponsoring our sneak attack today at 3pm. I love early sneak attacks!!

I recently asked Anau how she decided on the name for her Etsy shop.

OfaLahi translated literally means Love Big. My vision for my shop is to make enough money to start sponsoring a student from Tonga's stationary for the school term. I love the idea of giving back to my home land, and inspiring children there to dream big and be what-ever they want to be.

All of Anau's products are Polynesian inspired like these earrings!



Visit Anau's shop where 'time stops'. Find your Polynesian inspired favorite! Then come join us in our Sneak Attack thread as we get ready to welcome some new 'victims'!

3 comments: