_____________________________________

SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

_____________________________________

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Meet Crystal and Lisa

Today's sneak attack, which starts at 6pm, is being co-sponsored by Crystal from World of Mine and Lisa from Beadsoul.

Crystal is a relatively new sponsor. She's been sponsoring since the beginning of December 2011.

I asked her where she got her inspiration
7. My amigurumi is inspired by my kids. If they ask for a lion, i make it!

If you haven't seen her amigurmi patterns you are in for a treat. But Crystal has not stopped there - she is always designing something creative and useful! Like these new draw string bags that everyone can use. I don't know about you, but I find these bags very helpful to organize projects, carry things for an over nite stay or even a trip for several days. Just imagine what you could use it for :D




Lisa has been sponsoring for almost 2 years - I went back and looked! Since it's been awhile since I shared background information about Lisa - here's a tidbit:

I have been married to my before-high-school sweetheart for 26 years and have 3 kids; daughters are 24 and 20 and son is 23. No pets, due to a elaborately landscaped yard; no, I can't keep it up!


I adjusted the years and ages to reflect the time frame since I asked Lisa about herself.

Lisa does beautiful work with hammering and hand stamping items - even for you pet!



I'll bet if you ask her - she can design one for your puppy too!

Come meet these wonderful sponsors at our Sneak Attack Thread as we get ready for some fun surprising new Etsy shop owners!

1 comment:

  1. I love that bag! It looks just the perfect size for a small knittin' project!

    And my Mom is always showing off her beadsoul ring!

    ReplyDelete