_____________________________________

NEXT SNEAK ATTACK!

DATE: Thursday, June 1st; 2 pm, EDT

SHOP NAMES: To Be Announced

HOST: SKWOriginalsbySummer

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

_____________________________________

Monday, March 19, 2012

Meet Heather and Theresa

I love it when we have a sponsor who is new to the sneak team. It's even better when we have two new members co-sponsoring. Twice the fun!!

Today's sponsors are Heather from Hugs n Sprinkles Gifts and Theresa from Krafty Granny's Home

This is the first time that Heather has sponsored an attack. Theresa has done a few. Between the both of them, we will be having great clues and meeting some fabulous new talent in the Etsy community!

I recently asked Heather, what prompted her to join the sneak attack team.

My shop was "attacked" at the very moment I needed a positive boost. I want to be able to pass that on to other shops who need some reinforcement that their efforts are being recognized.

Heather makes the cutest polymer clay figures like this mini Easter basket - how can you resist! Note the bitten off ear of the bunny - I always eat the ears off my chocolate bunnies first - don't you?



Theresa has a few sponsorships under her belt and is very active in our sneak team, with making treasuries and always coming up with neat ideas!

Joining Etsy seems to be for lots of reasons. I asked Theresa what prompted her to join:

My daughter-in-law told me about Etsy and thought I should try selling my things there, so after doing some investigating I just knew I had found the spot for my shop.

And she has indeed. Theresa loves to quilt and you can see that love even in the most simple things in her shop like these pot holder sets! Have to be honest with you, I had a hard time just trying to come up with one set to show you, as they are all wonderful!



Now that you have met our sponsors and seen their creations - come join us in our sneak attack thread and meet some other members and get ready to see the creations of our 'victims'!

3 comments:

  1. Both sponsores has great shops, and they are so kind peoplle too :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandi thank you so much for the write up should be fun Heather is a great person to work with on this sneak.

    ReplyDelete