_____________________________________

NEXT SNEAK ATTACK!

DATE: Thursday, June 1st; 2 pm, EDT

SHOP NAMES: To Be Announced

HOST: SKWOriginalsbySummer

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

_____________________________________

Monday, March 5, 2012

Meet Heather

Heather, better known as WMS from Winemaker's Sister, is sponsoring our sneak attack today at 4pm.

Heather has been sponsoring sneak attacks since the October of 2008!! I went back to some of my questions that I originally asked Heather - as many of our sneak attack team members are new - I had asked Heather what her hobbies were:

I'm deeply involved with knitting and spinning. You know, the winery grew out of my dad's hobby run amok, and I tend to be a bit obsessive about my hobbies as well. I love to make things for knitters and spinners (stitch markers, painted mugs, rubber stamps, notecards, etc), but save the actual knitting and spinning for my "free" time. I find them very relaxing.


Speaking of stitch markers and using a phrase from one of my favorite movies - check out these cute ones!



Heather will be introducing us to 3 new Etsy shops today. Come join us in our sneak attack thread as we get ready to meet them, and share some fun with clues that Heather will be giving us.

No comments:

Post a Comment