_____________________________________

SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

_____________________________________

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Meet Theresa

Our sneak attack today is being sponsored by Theresa of Krafty Granny's Home.

Theresa works very hard making the perfect items for her shop. I recently asked her what she does to relax:

I like to play golf to work off any tension I might have or go swimming in the pool.

Often, she tells us in our chats that she's off to play golf - I'll be she's as good at golf, as she is coming up with her creations!

And speaking of creations, I have always wanted to learn how to make one of these rag quilts - isn't this beautiful!




Our sneak attack is an early one, at 3pm - so many of our international members can have the opportunity to see the new Etsy shops at the start! Of course, all of our members will be chatting with us in our Sneak Attack thread - you can too!

Oh and don't forget - there is a wonderful giveaway later today - be sure to enter!

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is great Sandi golf is a great way to to relieve tension (or cause it sometimes) but I love being outside in a beautiful setting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theressa you have the most wonderful quilts and you made me wish to quilt my own stuff again, but I haven´t the time and is so happy you give me the opportuniti to buy from your lovely shop.

    ReplyDelete