SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

DATE: Thursday, June 22nd; 2pm, EDT

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Meet Heather

Today's sneak attack is being sponsored by Heather from Hugs N Sprinkles Gifts

I asked Heather if she had an outside job. She said:

I am a work at home mom; splitting my time between the kids and my shop. I spent many years in warehouse inventory; and will continue that once the kids are in school. That is unless my shop really starts to take off. I would really love to create miniatures as my "job."


And Heather makes the cutest miniatures - I'm always delighted with her new creations. Like this Garden Gnome House!



Find your favorite creation in Heather's shop. And then come chat with us in our Sneak Attack thread, where you will find friendly folk, fun clues, and excitement as we get ready to meet the latest 'victims' at 4pm Etsy time!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful write-up, Sandi!
    And much admiration to Heather for being a work-at-home mom!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such charming stuff - can't wait see what shops this former "victim" is going to have us Sneak up on!

    ReplyDelete