_____________________________________

NEXT SNEAK ATTACK!

DATE: Thursday, June 1st; 2 pm, EDT

SHOP NAMES: To Be Announced

HOST: SKWOriginalsbySummer

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

_____________________________________

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Meet Lyndsey and Andrea

We have co-sponsors today for our early sneak attack. The first sponsor is Lyndsey from Countess Ablaze, a member from the UK and a brand new sponsor. The second sponsor is Andrea from The Hobby Room, a member from the US and a long time member and sponsor in our sneak attack team!

I love it when we get a new and a veteran sponsoring together!! Lots of ideas to share and support.

I asked Lyndsey what prompted her to become a sneak attack member.

I was SA'd in Dec '11 and found it to be a wonderful experience that gave me the confidence to stick at it with my little shop. Finding a warm and supportive team has made such a difference and I joined to bring that same support to other newbies on Etsy

Lyndsey hand dyes and hand paints the most luscious looking yarns! Like this one



I asked Andrea - a member for a long time - what prompted her to become a member.

I first got involved with "Sneaking" by being one of the very first "victims" a few years ago, via my charity shop StampOutCancer. I haven't been super involved lately, but enjoy giving back as I can!

Andrea makes the cutest tutus - don't you just love it!



Check out all the great creations from these fab team members, and then come on over and chat with us in our Sneak Attack thread as we get ready to surprise some new Etsy shops at 3pm!

2 comments:

  1. Very good selected!! All shops are awesome!
    Also love your guys items too :)

    ReplyDelete