________________________________________

NEXT SNEAK ATTACK!

DATE: Wednesday, June 28th; 2 pm, EDT

SHOP NAMES: To Be Announced

HOST: xEsFunThings

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

________________________________________




Thursday, April 5, 2012

Meet Virginia

Today's sponsor is Virginia from Made By Hand. Virginia has sponsored before and is great at creating treasuries :D

I asked Virginia what prompted her to join our team and help surprise new Etsy shops:

my shop was sneak attacked last October and I was so thrilled that I wanted to pay it forward. I soon discovered how friendly and supportive the team is and that clinched it: I'm an enthusiastic member of the team and I love Sneak Attacks!

Virginia loves to crochet and it shows! I LOVE this hot pad!



Do you have one of Virginia's hot pads yet? Well, if not - get them while they are HOT!

Virginia will be introducing us to 3 new Etsy shops. Come on over and join us at our Sneak Attack Thread for the fun which goes on all day, and then gets even greater at 4pm when Virginia tells us who the 'victims' are!

3 comments:

  1. Sandi -- thanks so much for the write-up! You are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't crocheters work MAGIC?! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her works are so sweet and unique !!
    Love them all :)

    ReplyDelete