________________________________________

NEXT SNEAK ATTACK!

DATE: Wednesday, June 28th; 2 pm, EDT

SHOP NAMES: To Be Announced

HOST: xEsFunThings

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

________________________________________




Monday, April 30, 2012

Meet Wendy

Wendy from UUendy's Crafty Corner is our sponsor today for a wonderful sneak attack that starts at 5pm Etsy time! Wendy has been a sponsor in the past and ALWAYS finds the neatest new Etsy shops to introduce us to.

Wendy makes so many adorable items that she has available in her shop. I asked her where she got her inspiration:

From items I see in catalogs, here on Etsy, in stores, magazines. The earrings I sell here because I couldn't find anything that was sturdy for my granddaughter. Kits. I do my crafts for relaxation. What isn't a gift becomes an item to sell. I can't keep all of this stuff.

I recently purchased an adorable bracelet for one of my granddaughters from Wendy. Since she can make them to any size you need - this would be a perfect time to order one for MOM for Mother's Day!

You can find just the right 'gift' in Wendy's shop. And be sure to come on over to our Sneak Attack thread, meet our members, and join in the fun as we get ready to meet and greet some new Etsy shops!

5 comments:

  1. Great write-up, Sandi! Fun to read about Wendy's inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great write up, and you´r right Wendy´s bracelets are adorable.

    ReplyDelete