_____________________________________

SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

_____________________________________

Monday, May 14, 2012

Meet Amanda and Sandi

Amanda from CuteNCurlyBowtique and Sandi from Handmade By Sandi are co-sponsoring the sneak attack today at 6pm Etsy time (EDT).

Sandi has sponsored many time, but today is Amanda's first time sponsoring and she is so excited!

I asked Amanda, what prompted her to join this team:

I joined the Handmade Movement after reading someone's reaction to being a sneak attack victim in another team. Their genuine reaction of excitement and happiness made me want to be apart of that. I've always been the pay it forward type of person and this team is a great fit for me

 Amanda makes the cutest bows for little girls. I have a hard time when I go to her shop to decide on which is my favorite!

Aw this one is so cute - with the little garden worm in the center!


Sandi, who has been a team member for a number of years, always loves to help new sponsors. She is looking forward to introducing the shops that Amanda has selected!

When asked why she joined, Sandi said :

I wanted to do something nice for someone else. I have a blog and I love writing - so I wanted to write something about the sneak attacking and perhaps get more people interested in joining. This is such a fun group -


Sandi loves everything handmade and it shows in her shop. One of her favorite items is her felted bowl collection - and this one is truly unique - wouldn't it look great on your desk!




There are so many delightful items in Amanda's and Sandi's shops - you are sure to find something just right! Come join us as we chat in our Sneak Attack thread and get ready to meet the newest 'victims'.

No comments:

Post a Comment