________________________________________

SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

DATE: Wednesday, June 28th; 2pm, EDT

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

________________________________________




Thursday, May 10, 2012

Meet Kristen

Kristen, from K5Art, is sponsoring our sneak attack today at 5pm. A frequent sponsor, Kristen can always be counted on to find the cutest 'victims'.

I asked Kristen if she has any pets.

I have 6 cats ranging from 1 yr to 14 yrs. Their names, starting from the youngest on up, are Jasper, Scooter, Nicholas, Squeaky, Rambo, and Byron.

Well I'm a cat lover too - so I browsed through Kristen's shop to find just the right scrabble tile pendant - and oh my, I had so much trouble picking just one that features cats! This one had me giggling :D

I'll bet you love pets too - well find your favorite cat or dog scrabble tile pendant - they are so adorable.

And be sure to join us in our Sneak Attack thread as we get ready to meet Kristen's new Etsy shops.

3 comments:

  1. Super-cute kitty tile! She always picks such cool shops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great write-up and I love my kitties! Not to mention we just added another cat last week to our "herd" - ha ha! Now we have 7! He is a 5-year-old long-haired Siamese cat named Nemo (yes, I could be known as the crazy cat lady - ha ha)!

    ReplyDelete