SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

DATE: Thursday, June 22nd; 2pm, EDT

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Meet Maria

Maria, better known as MsBitty, from MsBittyKnacks is sponsoring our weekend Sneak Attack. I love weekend sneak attacks because it allows more people to come and chat all weekend long.

 I asked Maria what prompted her to join Etsy.

I have always crafted as a hobby, ever since I can remember. One day searching for some black spool I found Etsy, immediately got hooked. After lots of browsing and having heard many times from friends and family that I should sell my stuff I decided to take the plunge.

It was hard to decide which of Maria's items I would show you - as everything is so adorable. But I finally decided on this door hanging - which is perfect as a gift or for yourself. Indulge.




The start of the sneak attack is 11am Etsy time today (Saturday, May 19th) - but we will be chatting with each other in our sneak attack thread before the attack starts and all weekend long! We are a chatty bunch and very friendly. Be sure to join us :D

2 comments: