SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

DATE: Thursday, June 22nd; 2pm, EDT

What's all this? Read our About Us page to find out!

Monday, May 21, 2012

Meet Theresa

Theresa, from Krafty Granny's Home is sponsoring our sneak attack today at 4pm Etsy time.

A frequent sponsor and wonderful Etsy treasury maker, Theresa always finds the cutest shops to introduce us to. And there will be 3 of them.

I asked Theresa where she gets her inspiration:

I really don't know where my inspiration comes from sometimes things just show up in my little brain and I go with it, sometimes I see something and start figuring how I could change it and make it better. From an early age I was always fascinated with colors and the blending of them I think that's why I love to quilt, choosing and picking out the right fabrics to make a piece of art that I can be proud of.


Theresa's quilting talent is first class. Many of the items in her shop are quilted, but I have to tell you that I am kind of partial to her wall hangings. I have one from her shop and I love the detail and love that she put into it! Here's one of her latest.


In addition to wall hangings - Theresa makes pot holders and placemats - oh I'm sure you will find just the perfect addition to your home!

Come join us in our sneak attack thread as we see what kind of clues Theresa has for us to help up guess who the new shops are.

5 comments:

  1. You do a great job on your write ups Sandi!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm ready! Krafty picks neat shops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great write-up, Sandi!
    And Theresa is super talented! Wish I had a fraction of her energy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Theresa's artistry!! And I love Sneak Attacks! Been sneaking for 3 years now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great wright up Sandi, and this quilt is amaizing

    ReplyDelete