_____________________________________

SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

_____________________________________

Monday, June 11, 2012

Meet Heather

Heather from Hugs N Sprinkles is sponsoring our sneak attack today at 4pm Etsy time. Heather has sponsored a few times, and is terrific when it comes to picking 'victims'!

I recently asked Heather what prompted her to to join the Etsy community.

I've always been a "crafter." In high school, I started making gifts. Of course, that didn't always go over very well. Even now, I make most of the gifts I give. After years of hearing, "you need to be doing this for a living," or "I'd love to be able to buy something like that," I finally decided to give it my best shot.

Many of the 'creations' from Heather's shop are made from polymer clay. In addition to creatures, Heather is now making jewelry using the same medium. And isn't this pendant wonderful! Just perfect for the July 4th holiday!


There are lots of polymer items for you to choose from! And then come share some time with us in our Sneak Attack Thread as we get ready to meet Heather's 'victims'.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Heather, looking forward to see your victims ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful necklace Heather and Sandi wonderful job as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful learning more about Heather -- thanks, Sandi!
    Can't wait for the sneak!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great write up, Sandi! Love the necklace and I knew the shops she picked would rock!!!

    ReplyDelete