_____________________________________

SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

_____________________________________

Monday, June 18, 2012

Meet Lisa

Lisa, otherwise known as Bead from Beadsoul, is sponsoring our sneak attack today at 7pm Etsy time.

Lisa is one of our frequent sponsors and I went back to when I first interviewed her for the 'meet the sponsor' blogs. It was two years ago!!

I asked Lisa what prompted her to join the sneak attack team.

I have to say that the sneak attack group saved me from closing shop last summer (2009). Due to my many irons in the fire, I felt I should just slowly fade away. I was just trolling the forums and found the SA thread. It was the first time I saw so many people working together to help others here. I felt a renewed enthusiasm to keep plugging away on Etsy. I love the idea of such a fun, wonderful surprise for a new or undiscovered shop!


I went to Lisa's shop to check out her latest creation - rings! These are adorable and you can have them say whatever you want.




Be sure to see all the wonderful creations from Lisa's shop and then visit us in our Sneak Attack thread as we get ready to welcome 3 new Etsy shops tonite. Come join in the fun!

3 comments:

  1. Oooo... I love your write-ups, Sandi, and enjoyed learning more about our Lisa! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Mom is still talking about her beadsoul ring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! Thanks, Sandi, for the kinds words :) I am so proud to be a sneaker and just love you guys! Glad Mom still likes her ring, Stock!

    ReplyDelete