_____________________________________

SNEAK ATTACK NOW GOING ON!

_____________________________________

Monday, June 25, 2012

Meet Theresa

Theresa from KraftyGrannysHome is sponsoring our sneak attack today, at 4pm Etsy time. A frequent sponsor, we can always count on Theresa introducing us to some really terrific new Etsy shops!

I recently asked Theresa to tell us a little bit about her family.

I have been married to the same man for 41 years, he is my best friend. We have 4 sons whom are all married to some of the greatest gals, between my sons they have given me several wonderful grandchildren.

With such a large family, I know that Theresa uses her sewing talents to create gifts for them all!

And speaking of talent, take a look at a memory quilt that she just created.


There are lots of things to choose from in Theresa's shop - have fun browsing. And then come on over to our Sneak Attack thread and join the fun as we get ready to meet our 'victims' at 4pm.

6 comments:

  1. Theresa does beautiful work AND she's a great Sneak Attack sponsor!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one gorgeous quilt, and a great idea for keeping little ones' special memories around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Sandi, for a wonderful write-up about our talented Theresa! I love her work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Theresas work it´s so well made.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Handmade Movement can always depend on Theresa to help out! A wonderful team mate and fabulous artisan!

    ReplyDelete